Awakening Grace: Spiritual Practices to Transform Your Soul
Before you even knew his name, God's gentle voice was calling out to you; his gentle strength was drawing you close to him. Spiritual formation is not about tools or formulas but submitting to God's grace and guidance. In Awakening Grace, authors Matt LeRoy and Jeremy Summers invite you to learn nine spiritual practices--such as covenant friendship, worship, and generosity that will awaken your soul to God's grace.
- Buy 20 for $8.99 each and save 40%
- Buy 40 for $7.50 each and save 50%
- Buy 100 for $6.00 each and save 60%
Let God's grace AWAKEN your soul.
Also available as an E-BOOK!
Check out the companion DVD!
Also see our Group Resource Kit including 6 books and 1 DVD for you and your small group!
Matt LeRoy is the pastor of Love Chapel Hill, an eclectic church plant in downtown Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He is married to Sarah and dad to twin boys, Luke and Samuel.
Jeremy Summers is an ordained pastor, serves The Wesleyan Church as a denominational leader, and is passionate about spiritual formation in the church. He is married to Andrea and is the proud father of four: Macy, Ava, Micah, and Ty.
- Alternate discussion questions to spark covenant friendships
- Alternate discussion "creative map" activity to discover gifts and prompt action
- An alternate 6-month scripture-reading plan
- Ideas for awakening grace in your local church
- Sermon outlines
- Discussion questions to accompany the DVD
|Available Date||Jul 31, 2012|
|Release Date||Aug 2, 12|
|Author||Jeremy Summers, Matt LeRoy|
|ISBN||ISBN 13: 9780898274318
ISBN 10: 0898274311
|Lead Time||2 Business Days to Ship|
|Additional Information||RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth|