Helps to Holiness (Brengle Holy Life Series)
Also available as an E-BOOK!
Also check out the BOX SET!
Holiness is more than pure living, "it is pure love."
Samuel Logan Brengle (1860–1936) was an influential nineteenth-century author, teacher, and preacher, ministering for more than forty years in The Salvation Army with the distinction of being the first American to attain the rank of Commissioner. His nine published books are contained unabridged in the six-volume Holy Life Series (Wesleyan Publsihing House).
Bob Hostetler (General Editor) is a pastor, speaker, and author of thirty-five books, including the award-winning Don’t Check Your Brains at the Door and Take Time to Be Holy, with combined sales of over three million copies. He has won two Gold Medallion Awards, four Ohio Associated Press awards, and an Amy Foundation Award.
Also in Brengle's Holy Life Series:
- The Heart of Holiness, a combination of two classics, Heart Talks on Holiness and The Way of Holiness.
- The Servant’s Heart, offering The Soul-Winner's Secret and Love Slaves in one volume.
- Ancient Prophets and Modern Problems, a compilation of sage advice from Brengle's later years.
- Come Holy Guest, a combination of Guest of the Soul and When the Holy Ghost Is Come.
- Resurrection Life and Power, a look at the holy life in the power of the resurrection of Jesus.
|Available Date||Jan 30, 2016|
|Release Date||Feb 1, 16|
|Author||Bob Hostetler, general editor|
|Lead Time||2 Business Days to Ship|
|Additional Information||RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth|