Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Volume 5
The Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Volume 5 is an invaluable, easy-to-use Bible study resource for teachers and students. The commentary is divided into four undated units that correspond to the four quarters of Wesley Adult Curriculum. It will guide and enhance your study of the Bible through fifty-two weekly lessons on: (1) the book of Hebrews; (2) the book of Exodus; (3) the books of Joshua, Judges, and Ruth; and (4) heritage, stewardship, and social issues. The commentary is packed with useful resources for both students and teachers including:
- Bible commentaries for each lesson
- Background Bible reading
- Maps and charts
- Sidebars to explain key ideas
- Daily Bible readings to complement each lesson
- Bible facts related to each lesson
- Alternative learning activities for inside and outside the classroom
- A small group Bible study based on each week's lesson
- Enrichment articles on Bible study and Bible topics
Teachers will benefit by having the resources they need to plan and prepare engaging, interactive, life-transforming teaching sessions for an entire year all in one book.
Students will benefit by having an in-depth study resource to use between classes and tools to develop hands-on learning experiences for their families.
|Release Date||May 2, 12|
|Lead Time||2 Days to Ship|