Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Volume 6
Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Volume 6 is an invaluable, easy-to-use Bible study resource for teachers and students. Accompanying the four quarters of Wesley Adult Curriculum, this volume will guide and enhance your study of the Bible through fifty-two weekly lessons on (1) the gospel of Mark; (2) the writings of Isaiah; (3) the epistles of John; and (4) studies in the Old Testament wisdom literature.
The commentary is packed with useful resources for both students and teachers including:
- Bible commentaries for each lesson
- Background Bible reading
- Maps and charts
- Sidebars to explain key ideas
- Daily Bible readings to compliment each lesson
- Bible facts related to each lesson
- Alternative learning activities for in- and outside the classroom
- A small group Bible study based on each lesson
- Enrichment articles on Bible study and Bible topics
Teachers will benefit by having the resources they need to plan and prepare engaging, interactive, life-transforming teaching sessions for an entire year all in one book.
Students will benefit by having an in-depth study resource to use between classes and tools to develop hands-on learning experiences for their families.
|Release Date||Jun 2, 13|
|Lead Time||2 Days to Ship|