Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Volume 7
Real Help for Students and Teachers!
Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Volume 7 is an invaluable, easy-to-use Bible study resource for teachers and students. Accompanying the four quarters of Wesley Adult Curriculum, this volume will guide and enhance your study of the Bible through fifty-two weekly lessons on (1) studies in the book of Genesis; (2) the good news according to Luke; (3) the Acts of the apostles; and (4) holiness according to 1 and 2 Corinthians.
The commentary is packed with useful resources for both students and teachers, including:
- Bible commentaries for each lesson
- Background Bible reading
- Maps and charts
- Daily Bible readings to complement each lesson
- Bible facts related to each lesson
- Alternative learning activities for in- and outside the classroom
- A small group Bible study based on each lesson
- Enrichment articles on Bible study and Bible topics
Teachers benefit by having the resources they need to plan and prepare teaching sessions for an entire year while students benefit by having an in-depth study resource to use between classes and tools to develop learning experiences.
|Release Date||May 31, 14|
|Lead Time||2 Days to Ship|