More Than Forgiveness: Following Jesus into the Heart of Holiness
Also available as an E-BOOK!
The decision to follow Christ is not the end of the road but the launch point for a new kind of journey - a journey into the heart of holiness. Too often Christians have thought that obtaining forgiveness from God for our sins was the whole point. Instead, it is the prerequisite for a whole new way of life - the life that God intended when he first placed Adam and Eve in the garden.
Author Steve DeNeff takes you on a journey through the life of Jesus and into the heart of holiness. As you discover what it means to be holy, you can -
- Experience a genuine change of your heart's desires.
- Find in holiness a contentment that sin can't provide.
- Discover the freedom to live authentically before God and others.
- Rise above disappointment and failure by embracing love over law.
- Ignite your passion to bring love and justice to the world.
Embrace the life of Christ and let him lead you to the joy of a life of holiness.
Steve DeNeff is senior pastor of College Wesleyan Church in Marion, Indiana. He has more than thirty-five years of pastoral experience and travels extensively as a conference speaker and leadership trainer.
|Release Date||Mar 2, 11|
|Lead Time||2 Days to Ship|