Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Volume 1
Real Help for Students and Teachers!
Wesley Bible Lesson Commentary Volume 1 is an easy-to-use Bible study resource for teachers and students. Accompanying the four quarters of Wesley Adult Curriculum, this volume will guide and enhance your study of the Bible through fifty-two weekly lessons on (1) studies in the book of Revelation; (2) powerful lessons from the Minor Prophets; (3) letters of Peter and Jude; and (4) lessons in evangelism, holiness and social action.
The commentary is packed with useful resources for both students and teachers, including:
- Easy-to-read, insightful Bible commentary.
- Sidebars, charts, maps, and graphics.
- Interactive learning ideas for groups, individuals, and families.
- Reproducible activity pages.
- Small group discussion guide as an alternative teaching plan.
|Release Date||Jun 10, 15|
|Lead Time||2 Days to Ship|