The Heart of Holiness (Brengle Holy Life Series) **E-BOOK**
This volume combines two Brengle classics, Heart Talks on Holiness and The Way of Holiness. Heart Talks gives a systematic look at the holy life, exploring what holiness is and isn't, hindrances to it, and fruits of it. The Way was originally for young people, but it has since benefitted people of all ages with its thirteen short chapters on such topics as why, when, and how to be holy.
Also available in PRINT!
Also check out the BOX SET!
"Holiness does not produce a perfect head, but rather a perfect heart!"
Samuel Logan Brengle (1860–1936) was an influential nineteenth-century author, teacher, and preacher, ministering for more than forty years in The Salvation Army with the distinction of being the first American to attain the rank of Commissioner. His nine published books are contained unabridged in the six-volume Holy Life Series (Wesleyan Publsihing House).
Bob Hostetler (General Editor) is a pastor, speaker, and author of thirty-five books, including the award-winning Don’t Check Your Brains at the Door and Take Time to Be Holy, with combined sales of over three million copies. He has won two Gold Medallion Awards, four Ohio Associated Press awards, and an Amy Foundation Award.
Also in Brengle's Holy Life Series:
- Helps to Holiness, a straightforward look at entire sanctification, and a favorite of Brengle fans.
- The Servant’s Heart, offering The Soul-Winner's Secret and Love Slaves in one volume.
- Ancient Prophets and Modern Problems, a compilation of sage advice from Brengle's later years.
- Come Holy Guest, a combination of Guest of the Soul and When the Holy Ghost Is Come
- Resurrection Life and Power, a look at the holy life in the power of the resurrection of Jesus.
|Available Date||Jan 30, 2016|
|Release Date||Feb 1, 16|
|Author||Bob Hostetler, general editor|
|ISBN||ISBN 13: 9781632570673
ISBN 10: 163257067X
|Additional Information||RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth|