Wesley High School Teacher's Guide (Fall)
Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead the discussion, with Bible background, tips for teaching high schoolers, and a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson. The Teacher's Guide directs teachers as you use the student magazine, Blueprint, providing the exact location for each lesson, along with the additional articles, to help facilitate in-class use. Need one per class or teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for class
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Connecting with God's Word: an intro step to get kids engaged with the topic of the week
- Studying God's Word: the Bible study step where kids will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Interacting with God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help kids explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Applying God's Word: application step to help kids take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
Free Online Resource for Teens
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. RealLifeDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.
|ISBN||ISBN 13: 9780781448147
ISBN 10: 078144814X
|Lead Time||2 Days to Ship|