Building Faith Kids Series - Learning About God: Basic Christian Concepts for Preschoolers
Also available as a PDF document!
Each book in the Building Faith Kids series contains 52 lessons that effectively communicates basic doctrines of the Christian faith to preschool, elementary, or middle school children. The material is flexible and is ideal for use alongside existing curriculum in Sunday school, children's church, midweek programs, or VBS.
Preschoolers will be able to:
- Treat the Bible with respect
- Locate the Old and New Testaments
- Seek forgiveness and accept Jesus as their Savior when ready
- Help others
- Forgive others
- Respect and obey parents
- Help take care of God's world
- Bring offerings
- Invite a friend to church
|Release Date||Jun 30, 2005|
|Lead Time||2 Days to Ship|