Knowing God's Truth: Advanced Christian Concepts for Middle Schoolers (Building Faith Kids, LEADER)
Also available as a PDF document!
Each book in the Building Faith Kids series contains 52 lessons that effectively communicates basic doctrines of the Christian faith to preschool, elementary, or middle school children. The material is flexible and is ideal for use alongside existing curriculum in Sunday school, children's church, midweek programs, or VBS.
Middle Schoolers will be able to:
- Recite the books of the Old Testament
- Use a concordance and Bible dictionary
- Consecrate their lives to God
- Rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance
- Tell a friend how to be born again
- Demonstrate a Christlike attitude
- Create guidelines to use for making decisions
- Participate in ministry
|Jun 30, 2005
|2 Days to Ship